I apologize that this isn’t a full post, but this week has been a little crazy. So, I decided to share with you some of the movies I’m most excited for this year. Without further ado:
April 4, 2014: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Captain America is my favorite Avenger, so I’m super excited for this movie.
- I haven’t decided what I think about Black Widow’s involvement: I’ll just have to wait and see on that one.
- Other than that, I’m a little concerned that the carnage will be over-the-top.
- And it’s…it’s… BUCKY!
May 2, 2014: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- I enjoyed Andrew Garfield’s first performance in the remake of the Spider-Man franchise, and I’m excited to see where it goes now.
- I may have a hard time adjusting to someone other than James Franco as Harry Osborne, though. That will quite different. We’ll see.
- Yikes, that’s a lot of villains!
June 13, 2014: How to Train Your Dragon 2
- Ah, I’m so excited for this one!
- Hiccup and Astrid are so cute together!
- Toothless’ tongue hanging out…
December 17, 2014: The Hobbit: There and Back Again
- The only reason I’m not more excited than I am is that it’s nowhere near December, but as the date approaches, I will get super hyped, I’m sure.
Other movies that are on my radar, though I may not see them in theaters: Heaven is for Real (April), Maleficent (May), X-Men: Days of Future Past (May), Guardians of the Galaxy (August), and Night at the Museum 3 (December).
What movies are you all looking forward to this year? Let me know what your hopes and concerns regarding them are in the comments below!