Friday, August 12, 2016

Daily Quotes Challenge: Day 3

Today’s Tags:

David Sampson @ From a Jagged Inkwell, Laura M. @ Laura L. M., and Jake @ Reflecting the Mirror

Today’s Quote:

Quotes Challenge Day Three

I really enjoy C.S. Lewis' nonfiction works, and I'm slowly making my way through them. I've read The Screwtape Letters and most of The Problem of Pain (I really want to finish that one). Now I'm nearly finished with reading Mere Christianity for the first time. It's a fabulous book that I really encourage you to read.

You can find Day 1 of this challenge here and Day 2 here.

Have you read Mere Christianity or any of Lewis' other works? Let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. I have not read any of his non-fiction works, but I did start reading his space trilogy on the kindle. I need to get some physical copies so that I can finish it. Mere Christianity is also on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the first book of his space trilogy. I've wanted to finish it, but it's not super high on my list. Honestly, that's harder reading for me than something like Mere Christianity. I really recommend some of his non-fiction stuff. :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I remember listening to Mere Christianity from an library audio-book. Loved it! I would also like to read The Problem of Pain sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend The Problem of Pain! It's a really thought-provoking read. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Hey, there! I love comments, and I'm always quick to respond. Got something to say?