Friday, October 24, 2014

Links and Such, Part 2: Writing-Related

Last week, I posted a few links that have interested me outside of the writing sphere. This week, I’m diving into things related to one of my biggest passions: writing. These are articles I’ve discovered that have positively impacted the way I look at writing. If you follow me on Twitter and/or Pinterest, you may have seen some of these before. But hopefully you’ll find something that helps you on your own writing journey!

Writing Links

You, the Genius – fostering your writing gift

Drafting Under Pressure, or, NaNoWriMo, Oh No! on YAvengers

A series on oneyearnovel.com about creating fantasy maps

Off Center: When God Meets Marketing

Which E-Book Publishers Should a Hybrid Author Consider? by Chip MacGregor

How to Write an Awesome Logline for Your Novel

Word Count for Stories

Twitter For Writers: 7 Quick Tips

3 Easy Ways You've Never Thought of to Keep Track of Time in Your Novel

6 Tips for Writing a Knockout Fight Scene

Most Common Writing Mistakes: Repetitive Dialogue

Why Writerly Words Are Not Your Friend

Pondering the Prologue: Keep it or Kill it?

Apples and Antagonists – a post about making your antagonists distinctive

Five Traits to Help You Create Your Character's Personality

Hidden Emotions: How to Tell Readers What Characters Don't Want to Show

How to Write a Gut-Wrenching Tragic Scene - Thanks to One Surprising Detail!

7 Deadly Sins of Worldbuilding

Things to See, Worlds to Build...

Let me know in the comments which ones help/interest you the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, there! I love comments, and I'm always quick to respond. Got something to say?