Friday, July 3, 2015

The Unseen: The Movement of God

 

startrails-485598_1280

Romans 8:28 “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.”

Job 42:1-5 “…I know that You can do all things; no purpose of Yours can be thwarted…”

1 Peter 5:7 “Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.”

2 Corinthians 5:7 “For we live by faith, not by sight.”

All throughout the history of the world, people have felt the touch of the unseen, gliding just under the surface of the explained. Some attribute this to magic and fairies. Others say it’s a cosmic convergence. Still others refuse to admit that it’s real, either never having felt it or not wanting to believe they did.

Yet I know that the explanation lies with God. He works constantly in this world, even when we don’t notice. He moves in a realm that can’t be seen, that can only be touched by faith. But He is always working. I’ve seen so many signs of His Presence: healing in my family, provision during difficult moves, protection for me when my heart got in too deep. How much more must He be working on my behalf than I even notice?

Never let me forget Your work in my life, Lord. Strengthen my faith; help me to understand that You work in ways I cannot fathom, that the world is so much more than what I see. Teach me to be open to Your leading, Lord. Use me and take away my fear.

How do you see God working in your life? Let me know in the comments; I’d love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, there! I love comments, and I'm always quick to respond. Got something to say?