Friday, September 16, 2016

I Have An Announcement

Hey, everyone. Well, I had intended to give you a video post today. Unfortunately, I've been having some technical difficulties and won't be able to do that. The video discussed 9/11 and an announcement I have. Unfortunately, without it, I'm only going to get to the announcement.

However, I am very excited about said announcement!

I'm starting a Youtube channel.

Yep. I'm going to be starting a Youtube channel for book reviews. I will occasionally link to the videos here on The Ink Loft, but not always. The channel will be its own project, connected, in some ways, to this blog, but separate.

For now, I'm planning to post a review once a month, and I'm intending to have it up and running by the beginning of October. I'll let you know when it's active. I'm very excited about this new endeavor, and I hope all of you will be, as well!

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! eek! That is so exciting, and I cannot wait to actually see your face and hear you talk. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, this totally made my day! Thank you, Katie, for being excited and commenting. I'm very excited, too! :)

      Delete
  2. That's awesome! I love video things like this. xP I can't wait until it's launched!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Faith Song! The support makes me more excited!

      Delete
  3. Hey, this will be fun! :D Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting, looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Everyone's support of the idea is making me even more excited. :)

      Delete

Hey, there! I love comments, and I'm always quick to respond. Got something to say?